I offer sessions to individuals, both online and in person (in Perth, Western Australia) to support you on your healing journey.
My sessions are a unique offering, blending my knowledge gained throughout my corporate career leading teams, working through challenging relationships, becoming a qualified Kinesiologist and in my studies to become a certified Trainer with the Centre for Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
NVC is a highly effective self awareness and communication process developed by the late American Psychologist Marshall Rosenberg.
These tools are all woven together by strong intuitive abilities which I have had since birth. For me, working intuitively is important because we are then able to go 'beyond the mind' and access information from other sources.
Each session is unique to you and the direction we take will be based on what you are needing on the day.
By the end of each session you will have received:
- empathy - I offer a kind, compassionate and empathetic ear, free of judgement, distractions and interruptions
- clarity - I will offer intuitively guided advice that will help bring you from confusion to clarity
- understanding - I will gently share with you which patterns and belief systems may be holding you back
- tools - I will help you change these patterns, establish healthier beliefs and provide tools for you to take away
- healing - I will support you by assisting in the clearing of old emotional energy that is stuck in your energy field, leading to more lightness and peace
Some of the strategies that I use to achieve this include:
- Nonviolent Communication (NVC) exercises, including working with hand-held cards, cards we put onto the floor and step onto ('dancefloor') and role plays
- healing meditations and activations
- intuitively guided energetic work including heart and throat chakra openings