This is a rather hastily written post on the eve of when this cleanse shall start!!
I received this information intuitively on the recent weekend and have been guided to share. I attempted to share earlier however the planetary energies had me wiped (Monday there was a solar storm and solar eclipse all at once!).
This information is a general guide only... please check in and see what feels right for you and your body.
When I was guided to write this cleanse, I was a little apprehensive about what it would involve, as I would be doing it myself! However I have been pleasantly surprised and found that it is attainable, even if you are working full time or have family responsibilities. It appears as though the first few days are the heavy cleansing period and the last two are about connection with our hearts. So don't be put off by the set times of things on Thursday, it's only really that day!
There are general themes which can be applied throughout this period, but in my opinion it would be helpful to continue these all the time 😊
Try to avoid/limit:
- conflict, drama and people or situations that you find draining
- use of technology such as social media, news and netflix binging (noooo!), especially in the early morning and evening
- alcohol, caffeine and other drug use
- meat, dairy and egg products
The cleanse doesn't go into detail about what to eat or drink, other than some general guidance on the first couple of days. For this reason, please just do what feels right for you.
Let us begin....
Thursday 17th December 2020
- Get up at sunrise (currently 5.06am in Perth, WA)
- From your home, walk in an easterly direction (most phones have a compass app. If you don't have this, then check out where the sun is rising and walk towards that!)
- When you reach a place that has some nature and feels right to you, sit, pause, close your eyes and repeat the below mantra aloud:
I am the God energy. I am the fire energy. I am the mother and sacred earth energy.
- Feel your connection with the surrounding nature. Place a hand on your heart and imagine that the nature around you also has a heart, beating in time with yours.
- Stay as long as feels right, then return home.
- Shower immediately. Eat a light breakfast of fruit only.
- Commence your day.
- Stop at 12:10pm, face east, close your eyes and repeat the mantra from above.
- Have a light lunch of a smoothie only, recommence your day.
- Stop at 4.11pm, face east, close your eyes and repeat the mantra from above.
- Have an early dinner, sometime before 7pm. Something grounding like potato's and salad. Or rice and lentils in this delicious Khichdi recipe (scroll a bit down).
- Stop at 7.11pm, face north and repeat the below mantra. You can keep your eyes open.
I am the sun. I am the moon. I am the stars that bring life to my dear planet earth. I am here and I am eternally grateful for my presence on this earth.
- Shower and prepare for bed
- Avoid all technology including TV, internet, phone calls/texts, social media etc.
- AVOID BOOKS tonight too!
- If you're struggling to go to sleep, drink a cup of lemon balm tea
Friday 18th December 2020
- Get up at sunrise.
- Go to your nearest body of water - this could be a lake, river, beach or waterfall. Kneel beside the water and place your hands in the water. Close your eyes and say the below mantra aloud:
I am the earth. I am the water. I commit my body and essence to the divinity of this planet and her sacred waters. I trust her with my being and I ask that she trusts me. I seek forgiveness for the ways of my fellow humans and re-commit my love for mother earth on behalf of all humanity.
- Stay as long as feels right, then return home.
- Shower immediately. Have a light liquid breakfast of a smoothie only.
- Commence your day.
- Allow your own intuition to guide you today with activities, meals and if you want to pause for meditation or reflection. Enjoy your lunch or dinner.
- At 9.12pm, stop, kneel on the floor somewhere soft and comfortable. Close your eyes and place your palms on the floor. Imagine that you are sending healing energy and love to our planet. Spend as long as feels right for you, then get up.
- You can shower before or after this exercise, then prepare for bed.
Saturday 19th December 2020
- Get up at sunrise.
- Shower immediately (alot of cleansing happened overnight!)
- Today we need to visit sacred waterways. If you're in Perth, choose from one of the following places:
- Lake Gwelup
- Lake Joondalup
- Lake Munga
- Herdsman Lake
- Hyde Park
- City Beach
- Swan River
- Bibra Lake
- Whitfords Beach
- Lake Leschenaultia
- Important - avoid the Fremantle based beaches as the nearby industrial area affects the energy for what we need to do here.
- There are many other places that you can visit, this is just a starting list. Use your intuition to check in or feel free to email me to ask! This applies for both Perth residents and those outside of Perth.
- Go for a walk at your chosen location, for between 5-10 minutes. Stop, sit down somewhere comfortable where you can see the water. Repeat the below mantra aloud:
I love you. I love myself. I love us. I love them. We are united and together in our oneness.
- Continue your walk for as long as you wish, have a swim if you can, then return home.
- Continue on with your day, allowing your intuition to guide you. Enjoy your lunch and dinner.
- There is no set evening practice today. Complete your standard nightly ritual of showering and going to bed. OK to be on tech tonight or read a book.
Sunday 20th December 2020
- Awaken at sunrise.
- Get up slowly and listen to your body's needs. If you need more rest, sit outside somewhere comfortable with a good book and warming mug of your favourite tea.
- If you are feeling energised, go for a walk somewhere that you love and have visited before. Familiarity and comfort is needed today!
- By 10am, aim to be home and resting. Again, read a lovely book or gently indulge in a creative practice. Enjoy eating and drinking something nourishing.
- Shower when you feel like it (if at all!)
- Sunday is our sacred day of rest. Listen to what your feelings and needs are and honour them. Avoid doing lots of chores or housework. Avoid being around people that you find draining. Nurture and nourish yourself and recharge for the week ahead.
- Shower late afternoon and prepare for an early meal. Try and share this meal with a loved one if you can. If you live alone, invite a friend or family member over to join you. This meal is to celebrate life and our connection with our fellow humans. If you can't be with anyone, be present with your meal and imagine sharing it with your favourite person.
- Take a moment to pause before this evening meal. Close your eyes and feel gratitude for the delicious food and kind company. This is about honouring connection and the abundance in our life.
- Try and be in bed by 9pm.
Monday 21st December 2020
- Get up at sunrise.
- Walk somewhere locally (no driving) and find somewhere beautiful in nature. Even if in inner city suburbs, chose to be near a plant or tree that calls you.
- Connect with this plant. This plant is now your chosen mother, representing mother earth and her warm compassionate presence. Thank her for allowing you to connect with her. Ask her if she has any messages for you. What do you hear?
- Close your eyes and place your hands on your heart. As you inhale, feel the warm loving presence of mother earth, flowing through your chosen mother plant and washing over you. Smile, and feel your love pouring out of you, going into your chosen mother plant.
- Stay as long as you need, then return home.
- Shower whenever you feel like it (if at all).
- Feel into what you are going to do today. Maybe you need to work, or care for your family or complete a certain task. Today is all about you - allow your heart to guide you. If you receive an unexpected phone call, or end up chatting with a stranger for 20 minutes whilst out walking, everything is OK. Trust and understand that Spirit / The Universe is working overtime today to bring you into the right places at the right time, with the right people. Everything is perfect. Let go of any ideas about what today "should" look like. Freedom in the heart. Freedom to choose your own activities. Freedom to just be.
- Be guided on what to eat and drink.
- At around 8pm NT time (6:30pm WST) ensure that you are distraction free so you can prepare for the Uluru Heart Activation. You don't want to be rushed here, so take your time getting comfortable and entering into a meditative state. You can meditate for as little or as long as you like here, ensuring that you are present at 9.02pm NT / 7.32pm WST which is when the ceremony takes place at Uluru.
- At this time - ensure that you are facing Uluru from wherever you are located (for Perth residents this means facing North East). Follow the guided instructions below from Julia Williams:
How To Send The Intention
"When sending the pure love and revitalising energy to the heart of Mother, this energy can be sent through the root of your body and into the songlines, or through the third eye to Uluru, to join the ceremony energies. Whatever way individuals find that suits them is the right way to send the energy. As long as the energy and intent is there at 9.02pm on the 21st December, it shouldn’t matter how it gets there.
The intention is pure love to reinvigorate and re-energise the heart of Mother. It’s simple, beautiful, powerful. Your help is important. Your help is necessary. Necessary for this ceremony to work. This is why you’re here now, to help ensure this ceremony is successful. It’s for her. Not us. Though we positively benefit in the process. Keep a laser like one-pointed focus on the intention.
A pure love for Mother in our heart as we ask to energise the heart of Mother Earth.
This is what you can do. The rest is being taken care of by Original caretakers of the land. Please share this message far and wide. And please, stay focused on the intention."
Congratulations!!! You have now birthed a new earth!
- Stay as long as feels right in the Intention meditation
- Retire to bed with the warm fuzzy glow and love in your heart 😊
- Over the coming days and weeks... continue to be gentle with yourself as the ceremony takes affect around the world. We may see continuation of great division and duality, so ensure to try and return to your peaceful heart with meditation, yoga, nature walks or beach swims as often as possible.
With love and hugs,
Did you enjoy this article? If so please Like and Share on Social Media and Subscribe / Comment below!
Renee Cusworth is a Holistic Coach & Consultant specialising in helping single people attract (and keep!) a loving partner. Based in Perth, Western Australia, she offers In Person sessions at her Mount Hawthorn clinic aswell as Online to clients around the world.