I'm available to teach workshops to groups wanting to improve their connections with others in their life.
I have a core block of teaching based around the foundations of Nonviolent Communication (NVC), a process developed by the late American Psychologist Marshall B. Rosenberg.
The teaching is designed to be taught over 16 hours, in a format that works best for you. For example:
2 x 8 hours (i.e. one weekend: 9am to 5pm both days)
4 x 4 hours (i.e. four days, four hours each workshop - over a series of weeks)
8 x 2 hours (i.e. eight days, two hours each workshop - over a series of weeks)
We work together to decide which format suits your group best.
By the end of this workshop series, you will be able to identify your feelings and needs and create clear requests to others.
You will also be able to identify the possible feeling and need in others, in order to create a deeper level of understanding and connection with them.
The module outcomes include:
- identify your true feelings and distinguish between a 'pseudo feeling'
- link feelings to needs/values and why these are the basis of everything we do in life
- use connecting language vs disconnecting language
- distinguish between an observation and an evaluation (judgement)
- make a request instead of a demand
- formulate a sentence to communicate our feelings, needs and requests to others
These workshops are highly interactive and you will be up and engaging and engaging in an activity for a great deal of the time.
There is theory taught and a workbook included, however learning by experience is the best way to teach to ensure maximum memory retention.
You will be working individually, in pair work (dyad) as well as in groups of 3-4 participants.
I am based in Perth, Western Australia but am available to work nationally and internationally.
If you would like to request a workshop and receive more information, please email me at email@example.com