This is an exceptional resource for teachers, school counselors, school administrators, child care providers and more!
Nonviolent Communication will help you:
- Maximize the individual potential of all students
- Improve trust and connection in your classroom community
- Strengthen student interest, retention and connection to their work
- Find cooperation without using demands
- Improve classroom teamwork, efficiency and results
In the second part of this transcript—a workshop on the same day as the address—Marshall role-plays a challenging situation with a teacher and shows how she can create an outcome satisfying for everyone.
Series: Nonviolent Communication Guides
Number Of Pages: 48
Published: 1st September 2004
Publisher: Puddle Dancer Press
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 21.2 x 7.2 x 13.6
Weight (kg): 0.08